Titebond Solvent Free Construction Adhesive offers superior strength, all-purpose versatility and is safe to use. It is ideal for all common building materials including trim, paneling, drywall, foamboard, tub surrounds, plastics, metal, masonry and wet, frozen and treated lumber.
Titebond Solvent Free is environmentally superior and contains no ozone-depleting chemicals. Unlike solvent-based adhesives, it is nonflammable, emits no harmful fumes and cleans up with water.
- Environmentally safe – contains no solvents
- Cleans easily with water in wet state
- Highly water-resistant when dry
- Offers freeze/thaw stability
- Bonds wood, paneling, plywood, wet and frozen lumber, metal, plastics, and more
- Exceeds the requirements of the APA’s AFG-01 specification and ASTM C557
Calculated VOC (less water): 6.6 g/L
State Medium-viscosity mastic
Weight/gallon 11.93 lbs.
Flashpoint Greater than 200°F. Solids 75%
Freeze/thaw stability Stable
Viscosity 60,000 – 90,000 cps
Storage life More than 1 year in unopened container
pH 4.0 – 6.5