Acoustical Noise Absorber Banners and Panel Systems for Sound Transmission Control Installation Instructions
Acoustical Banners & Panel Systems for Sound Transmission Control
These ANC sound absorption acoustical banners shall be located and spaced as detailed on reflected ceiling plans and/or detailed on the interior elevation drawings and as indicated on room finish schedule
- Cloth Cover: Aluminum vinyl coated fiberglass cloth
- Thickness: 1″ thick (4′ x custom length)
- Width: 48″ (or custom)
- Length: Custom
- Geometric Shape: Rectangular
- Surface Finish : PVC Perforated One Side
- Core: 1# fiberglass
- Fire Rating: passes ASTM E84 Class I fire rating passes FMVS S .302 and FAR 25.283
- Flame Spread: 17.66
- Edge Construction: Heat Sealed
- Subsection Provision : (washer plates) (stiffeners) (cable)
- Incombustibility : Class “A” per ASTM E-84 25/0/50
- Acoustical Performance: 0.70 N.R.C.
Acoustic Banner Direct Attachment to
Beam or Bar Joists
Figure 4 Beam Attachment
Beam Clamps can be attached securely with bolts to stiffener/gripper. When Beam Clamp is attached to stiffener/gripper, attachment is made on same side of beam as Lapendary Panel and must be securely bolted on to the beam.
Acoustic Banner Direct Attachment to Beam or Bar Joists
Figure 5 Bar Joist Attachment
Beam Clamps can be attached securely with bolts to stiffener/gripper. When Aircraft Cables on ends with Beam Clamps to stiffener/gripper, attachment is made on the other side of bar joist or beam of Lapendary Panel and must be securely bolted on to the bar joist.