Light, Flexible Ceiling Tiles Dramatically Reduce Noise Levels in Any Room
Acoustical Fiberglass Ceilings are available for every budget and provide the best sound absorption (NRC) available to optimize acoustics on your next project. Our ceiling tiles are not only the top performes when it comes to sound absorption and noise control issues, but they are attractive and can help “finish” off any room or office while absorbing & blocking sound transmission.
Fiberglass Ceilings are Class A fire-rated, inherently resist the growth of mold and mildew, compatible with standard suspension systems and perimeter trim, available in unique visuals like shapes and blades, and available in a broad range of textures, sizes and colors.
Combining advanced acoustical technology and manufacturing expertise, it’s no wonder these ceiling tiles have a superior look and acoustical properties.
Ceiling Tile Barrier with Vinyl Sound Barrier: We carry a ceiling tile barrier tile with 1″ fiberglass & 1 pound scrim faced Vinyl Sound Barrier material. Call our specialist for details or view a usage diagram here.
- Material: Fiberglass
- Surface Finish: Factory-applied acrylic latex paint on DuraBrite acoustically transparent membrane
- Surface Color : White or Black ( as shown on left )
- Edge Detail/Grid: Tegular/Reveal
- Dimensions: 24 in. x 24 in. and 24 in. x 48 in.
- Thickness: 1 in. and 1-1/2 in.
- ASTM Classification: Type:XII Form: 2 Pattern: E
- Weight: 0.75 (lbs/sqft)
- Sqft (Sqft/Carton): 64
- Hardware Friendly (Y/N): N
- Antimicrobial (Y/N): N
- R Factor-BTU: 6.0 btu.
- R Factor-Watts: 1.05 watts.
- Acoustics – NRC: 1.00
- Acoustics – CAC: Not Applicable
- Acoustics – AC: 200
- Fire Resist/Flamespread: Class A (UL)
- Light Reflect: 0.90
- Sag: HumiGuard Plus
- Durability:Washable Impact-Resistant Soil-Resistant Scratch- Resistant
ANC 1010 Acoustical Ceiling Tile
ANC 2100 Acoustical Ceiling Tile
ANC 3010 Acoustical Ceiling Tile
- ANC-1010 Ceiling Tiles Data
- ANC-2100 Ceiling Tiles Data
- ANC-3010 Ceiling Tiles Data
- ANC-4010 Ceiling Tiles Data
- Office Ceiling with Ceiling Tile Barrier.
- Ceiling Tile Barrier for Construction.
- Ceiling Tile Barrier reduces sound.
Contact Noise Control Specialists for FREE Consultation (561) 964-9360 or send us a message using our Online form