Accordion Door ANC-33 reduces distracting noise and helps keep the room’s temperature controlled using acoustic lining and a perimeter seal. With an exclusive heavy-duty hardware system, this dual-walled partition is as at home in offices or religious facilities. As it is in restaurants or hotel meeting spaces needing moderate sound control.
Accordion Door ANC-33 doors are available in a variety of attractive hardwood and Vinyl-Lam finishes, and can be ordered with differing finish materials on each door face.
A uniquely practical solution for space, sound and heat loss control. ANC-33 acoustic room partition is a smart alternative to similar, but much more expensive options. Perimeter-sealed, acoustic-lined and incorporating exclusive heavy duty hardware system, this dual-walled partition functions beautifully in offices, churches, restaurants and hotel meeting spaces, anywhere needing moderate sound control. ANC-33 doors are available in a variety of handsome hardwood and Vinyl-Lam finishes, even alternate finish materials on each door face.
- Panels: 4¼” wide by ¼” thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 2-7/16″ x 1¾” aluminum, clear finish; heavy-duty aluminum ceiling guard with separate track available
- Dual-wall doors with internal sound-absorbent material,flexible vinyl sweep strips mounted on top and bottom of the door; wood molding mounted on both sides of the track forming 11-5/8″ wide sweep surface
- Wheels: 1-1/8″ nylon wheels with ball bearings on steel axle
- Lead Post: 2-7/8″ x 4½” heavy-duty aluminum, color-coordinated to panel connectors,
- Jamb Molding: 2-1/8″ wide by 15/16″ deep aluminum
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Latch: Deadlatch with thumbturn on two sides; keylock option available
- Width: Custom crafted to any width; intermediate rolling posts required on sections exceeding 15′
- Height: Vinyl-Lam up to 12’1″; hardwoods up to 10’1″
- Stacking Space: 2″ per foot, plus 4½” for lead post
*Field Sound Transmission Class: The dual-walled ANC-33 Acoustical Partition has a field sound transmission class rating of (FSTC) 33. Field tests were performed by Bruck, Richards & Chaudiere, Inc. of Seattle, Washington following the procedures specified in ASTM designation E 336-90.
Decorative Options – Laminates are especially good for installations demanding durable and easy-to-maintain (and clean) partitions: hospitals, laboratories, and restaurants are some examples. Our custom service opens up a world beyond standard decorator colors, to include a wide selection of high-pressure decorative laminates you can specify for any Accordion Door. If you’ve found a laminate from any nationally recognized brand, tell us the manufacturer’s name and pattern number and we’ll make the door for you. How easy is that?
Custom Logos and Murals – When you want to brandish your brand, consider a custom designed and applied logo, trademark, or corporate image on your accordion door. Or maybe you want a scenic alpine meadow for a restaurant divider, or a soothing, subtle pattern? Decorative murals are a great option for commercial or residential room dividers.
Hardwood Veeners – We offer stunning hardwood veneers in birch, maple, oak, cherry, mahogany, walnut, and alder for our Accordion Doors, to suit almost any installation. But if your order calls for something a little more upscale—something unique—also makes a variety of exotic and special hardwood veneers