This is the highest performance viscoelastic material available to the building and construction markets. It yields unprecedented damping factors and is remarkably tolerant to real-world installation conditions, carrying none of the burdens of installation precision of many damping systems.
- Use between two sheets of common drywall or subflooring
- Cost starts at under .50¢ a square foot
- Fast – No measuring or troweling
- New construction or existing walls
- It can be used on walls, ceilings, and floors
- 12 tubes per case (28 oz per tube)
This Glue Applies in minutes – it takes a few minutes to apply this glue Noise Control Compound to a piece of drywall. It’s easy to soundproof a room or office in a day. This Compound reaches its peak performance 30 days after applying it.
Noise Control Compound is ideal for dissipating low-frequency noise familiar to home entertainment and theater systems.
This Compound is a damping product ideal for new construction and renovation projects. It is the most popular and cost-effective soundproofing material on the market.