Green Glue is the highest performance viscoelastic material available to the building and construction markets. It yields unprecedented damping factors and is remarkably tolerant to real-world installation conditions, carrying none of the burden of installation precision of many damping systems.
- Use between two sheets of common drywall or subflooring
- Cost start at under .50¢ a square foot
- Fast – No measuring or troweling
- New contruction or existing walls
- Can be used in walls, ceilings and floors
- 12 tubes per case (28 oz per tube)
Green Glue Applies in minutes – it takes few minutes to apply Green Glue Noise Control Compound to a piece of drywall. Its easy tio soundproof a room or office in a day. Green Glue Noise Control Compound reaches its peak performance 30 days after application is applied.
Green Glue Noise Control Compound is ideal for dissipating low frequency noise common with home entertainment and theater systems.
Green Glue Noise Control Compound is a damping product that is ideal for new construction and renovation projects. It is the most popular and cost-effective soundproofing material on the market.
Soundproofing Floors and Walls:
- Dramatic noise reductions in impact and airborne noise high STCs (>>50, varies with construction) on a normal 2×4 wall with superior low frequency performance relative to resilient walls of any type.
- Reduction or elimination of flanking noise (the damping converts vibrational energy to harmless levels of heat as it travels through damped walls, floors, ceilings, and frames)
- The easiest, lowest cost, and most effective upgrade to an existing wall available. Superior to any other technology at reduction of low-frequency impact noise (where underlayments and pads fail)
- Superior to expensive pre-damped drywall options when applied in real-world conditions
- Superior damping, ease of application, tolerance to real-world variations, and drastically lower impact on critical frequency than any alternative
5 gallon pails and 55 gallon drums are available for large commercial jobs. Both the pails drums require an automated applicator and only ship in full pallet quantities (4 drums or 27 pails per pallet).
Please call us at (561) 585-4703 for custom quotes on large quantities.