Acoustic Fabric Wall
Acoustic Fabric Wall been tested and work well with the track system.
Acoustical Fabric Wall Panel Specs:
ASTM C 423 – Standard Test Method for Sound Absorption and Sound Absorption Coefficients by the Reverberation Room Method; 2000.
Acoustical Absorption: Perform testing in accordance with ASTM C 423, Type A mounting method unless otherwise specified
1. [1”, sound absorbing 6 pcf fiberglass, NRC = .80]
2. [2”, sound absorbing 6 pcf fiberglass, NRC = 1.05]
3. [1”, sound absorbing and tackable multi-density fiberglass with 1/8”, 18 pcf facing sheet, NRC = .80]
4. [2”, sound absorbing and tackable multi-density fiberglass with 1/8”, 18 pcf facing sheet, NRC = 1.00]
5. [2”, low frequency sound absorbing fiberglass core with bass trap facing, NRC = .55]
6. [1”, LEED Certified, 80% recycled core, NRC = .70]
7. [2”, LEED Certified, 80% recycled core, NRC = 1.00]
8. [2”, two dimensional, thermoplastic sound diffusers.]
9. [ “, tackable mineral fiber board.]
1. Manufacturer’s standard Guilford 2100 polyester fabric.
Mounting Hardware: Installer shall provide fasteners to securely install track and core materials to substrate.
Installation Tools: fabric tucking tools are required for installation of stretch fabric.
A. Install stretch fabric wall in accordance with manufacturer’ written instructions where indicated on drawings, scribed to fit adjoining work accurately at borders and at penetrations.
B. Frame Materials: Install track level, plumb and securely fastened to supporting substrate.
C. Core Materials: Mechanically attach securely to supporting substrate.
1. Core material to be fit tight and flush with top edge of track, free from bumps and protrusions.
a. Use of adhesives is unacceptable.
D. Finish Materials: Fabric shall be removable for ease of replacement.
1. Use of manufacturers’ fabric tucking tool is suggested.
2. Fabric to be stretched taut without wrinkles or sagging.
3. Fabric will be cut from manufacturers’ roll, marked, and shall be installed in matching sequence.
a. Maintain fabric wrap and weave during installation.
b. Maintain fabric pattern throughout installation.
A. Clip or tuck loose threads and extraneous materials.
B. Clean stretch fabric facing, on completion of installation, to remove dust and other foreign materials according to manufacturer’s written instructions.
A. Provide final protection and maintain conditions, in a manner acceptable to manufacturer and Installer, to ensure stretch wall system is without damage or deterioration at time of Substantial Completion.
B. Replace stretch wall system that cannot be cleaned and repaired, in a manner approved by Architect, before time of Substantial Completion.