Every job is custom made as per STC requirement and Project placement, Panel Sizes and detailes are to be determined from our approval drawings.
- Panels: 4¼” wide by ¼” thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 2″ x 1-1/8″ aluminum, dark bronze or clear finish
- Sound Seal: Flexible vinyl sweep strips mounted top and bottom, with wood molding mounted on both sides of the track forming a 4-7/8″ wide sweep surface
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on steel axle with ball bearings supplied as standard
- Lead Post: ¾” x 2¾” aluminum, color-coordinated to panel connectors
- Jamb Molding: 1-5/8″ wide by 1″ deep aluminum
- Latch: Deadlatch with thumbturn on two sides; keylocks or magnetic catch options available
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger access
- Width: Custom crafted to any width
- Height: Vinyl-Lam up to 12’1″; hardwoods up to 10’1″
- Stacking Space: 1¼” per foot, plus 2¾” for lead post
* Field Sound Transmission Class: The ANC-21 door has a field sound transmission class rating of (FSTC) 21. Field tests were performed by Bruck, Richards & Chaudiere, Inc. of Seattle, Washington following the procedures specified in ASTM designation E 336-77.
Decorative Options – Laminates are especially good for installations demanding durable and easy-to-maintain (and clean) partitions: hospitals, laboratories, and restaurants are some examples. Our custom service opens up a world beyond standard decorator colors, to include a wide selection of high-pressure decorative laminates you can specify for any Accordion Door. If you’ve found a laminate from any nationally recognized brand, tell us the manufacturer’s name and pattern number and we’ll make the door for you. How easy is that?
Custom Logos and Murals – When you want to brandish your brand, consider a custom designed and applied logo, trademark, or corporate image on your accordion door. Or maybe you want a scenic alpine meadow for a restaurant divider, or a soothing, subtle pattern? Decorative murals are a great option for commercial or residential room dividers.
Hardwood Veeners – We offer stunning hardwood veneers in birch, maple, oak, cherry, mahogany, walnut, and alder for our Accordion Doors, to suit almost any installation. But if your order calls for something a little more upscale—something unique—also makes a variety of exotic and special hardwood veneers
- Accordion Door STC 21 catalog
- Accordion Door Illustrations
- Accordion Door Installation
- Color Options
Wood & Color Selector
Accordion Doors Color Options
A corporate executive presented his office designer with what seemed to be a contradictory request: a way to reinforce his relaxed, open-door management style, but also provide privacy and quiet when needed.
By combining our ANC see-though doors with hardwood panels, the designer was able to meet his client’s desire for a welcoming sense of openness, as well as occasional privacy. Installation on a curved track adds to the office’s architectural interest.