Acoustical Ceiling Panels ANC-4000: Standard Ceiling Panel
Acoustical Ceiling Panels ANC-4000 is our standard absorber panel that is perfect for most applications
with the exception of use in high abuse areas.
Acoustical Ceiling Panels ANC-4000 panel is available in 1″ and 2″ thickness with sizes up to
a maximum of 4′ x 10′.
Acoustical Ceiling Panels ANC-3000 Acoustic Ceiling Panel Details:
- Ceiling Panel Substrate: 6-7# PCF rigid fiberglass core with optional chemically hardened edges.
- Ceiling Panel Mounting: WZ clips.
- Acoustical Ceiling Panel Finishes:
- Guilford of Maine FR 701 Style 2100 is standard – Designer and customer specified fabrics are available
Acoustical Ceiling Panel NRC Ratings
- 1″ : .80 – .90
- 2″ : 1.05 – 1.15
Acoustical Ceiling Panel Edge Details: Square, Bevel, Radius, Miter
Installation Instructions: The ANC-3000 panel can be installed on walls or ceiling using mechanical clips, adhesive or hook & loop. Consult with factory for best-suited mounting for your application.
Acoustical Ceiling Panels Physical Properties
- Colors : 48 polyester fabric Guilford colors
- Size: Custom cut thru 4’x 10′
- Thickness: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1 ½ & 2″
- Density: 7 pounds per cubic foot
- Fire Rating : ASTM E 84 Class A approved
- Smoke Density: 22.75
- Breaking Strength: 150 lb/in.
- Density: 2 lb/ft
- Temperature Limits: -20OF to 180OF
- Radio & TV Stations
- Recording Booths
- Music & Band Rooms
- Fellowship Halls
- Surround Sound
- Telemarketing Stations
- Conference Room