Our air handling systems HVA (part # ANC- DBA100) is designed to silence ducting at key intervals in air handling systems. It can be used in several applications for sound attenuation and radiated noise reduction. This is especially useful in office environments where sound can travel between rooms through air ducting.
Duct Lagging Features
- Length: 5′ standard (tip to tip)
- Velocity: 3000 FPM
- Operating Temp: 0 – 350 F
- Working Pressure: 20″ WC positive & negative
- Burst Pressure: 40″ WC
- Metal Core: .005″ thick, AL 3003 – H11
- Insulation: 1.5″ thick, 5 lb. density
- R-Value: 4.5
- Metal Sleeve: Inner Ply .0025″ thick, AL 1100 – H19 Outer Ply .003″ thick, AL 3003-0
Radiated Noise Reduction
- Terminal box throttling damper noise will not go through the Attenuator wall into occupied space
- Eliminates box-to-box crosstalk noise
- To enable calculating the fan noise reduction through or past the terminal box to downstream components
- To substitute for double-wall duct in spaces where difficult offsets might occur.
- Final silencer in the HVAC systm, after the duct work and before the terminal box
- For sound attenuation after the terminal box where noise to the ceiling space is undesirable.
- With pressure blowers and other high velocity, small discharge area fans
- As a duct silencer, where other than straight conditions exist
- Eliminates the need for wrapping flexible duct with acoustical lagging materials