All Noise Control Industrial B-10 R flexible noise barrier is a 1 lb psf reinforced loaded vinyl barrier used to stop the transmission of noise from one area to another.
Typically used as Barrier panels in an acoustical enclosure, or as the barrier component in Industrial BBC composite products. Vinyl Noise and the Curtain panels are typically constructed with grommets across the top and mating hook and loop closures on the vertical edges. Standard rolls measure 54″ wide x 30′ long or 54″ wide x 60′ long.
Ideal for outdoor applications Use as a barrier panel in acoustical enclosures Use as an acoustical jacket or wrap
Available in gray, tan, or blue
- Excellent acoustical performance
- Sound barrier characteristics up to STC-26
- Three weights to choose from
- Strong polyester-reinforced versions suitable for use in certain systems and partitions in abusive industrial environments
- Economical non-reinforced versions for applications such as pipe lagging or equipment wraps
- Available in rolls or fabricated to your specifications
Noise Barrier Applications
- Enclose or isolate noisy equipment or operations
- Enclose or isolate personnel, operators and technicians
- Separate noisy operations or areas