All Noise Control PVF sanitary acoustical panels are the only fully encapsulated panels that are USDA/FDA listed and Class 100 Clean Room approved. They can be installed as a lay-in ceiling tile, hung as a rigid baffle or a wall-mounted panel.
Our panel’s high-density fiberglass core is dimensionally stable and highly sound absorptive. The fiberglass core is encapsulated in sanitary, chemically resistant PVF plastic film. After 759840 heat sealing the edges, the PVF film is shrunk tightly around the panel.
Sanitary Acoustical Panels are ideally suited for hospitals, clean rooms, commercial and institutional kitchens, food processing and pharmaceutical facilities.
- Industrial Plants
- Swimming Pools
- Childcare Facilities
- Animal Shelters & Kennels
- Shopping Malls
- Clean Room Applications
- High Humidity Applications
- Operating Rooms
- Geometric Shape
- Size & Thickness
- 1″ thick (Maximum size up to 4′ x 8′)
- 6# Fiberglass core
- Surface Finish
- Surface finish shall be solid 2.5 mil water-resistant PVC
- Edge Shape
- Square Edges; Resin Hardened Corners
- Edge Construction
- Watertight Sealed Externally on all Edges
- Acoustical Performance
- 0.80 N.R.C.
- Class “A” per ASTM E-84 25/0
- Suspension Provision
- Grommets (standard nickel-plated) (stainless steel grommets available for highly corrosive environments) (brass)
ANC acoustical panels shall be located and spaced as detailed on reflected ceiling plans and/or detailed on the interior elevation drawings and as indicated on room finish schedule.
(Ceiling – ANC Clean/Grid) (Walls – ANC Extrusions)
(Ceiling – ANC Clean/Grid) (Walls – ANC Extrusions or Grommets)
What Other Types of Celing Baffles are Available?
ANC Ceiling Baffles & Banner Models Available:
Looking for other similair acoustic products?