Industrial Portable Acoustic Enclosures
Industrial Portable Acoustic Screens and Enclosures offer complete mobility for maximum accessibility. Both offer rugged all-welded steel tube frames and optional heavy-duty caster. While most applications require our high-performance acoustical composite panels, QFA sound absorption panels are also available.
The modular screen frames can be arranged in various configurations to provide noise control around various noise problems in any environment.
Rugged steel tube framing
Low installation costs
Utilizes high-performance acoustical curtain panels
Custom sizes available
Heavy duty casters
Acoustic Curtain Systems Features:
- High actual noise reduction up to 25 dB (A)
- Custom engineered systems for any application
- Roof Panels and ventilation systems are available when required
- Quick access to machinery and equipment
- Fire safe and low smoke emissions per ASTM E-84,Class1 : Per ASTM E-162, ASTM E-662
- Easily installed, relocated, or modified
- View windows for visibility
- Washable and steam cleanable component materials
- Durable constructions for long service life in severe industrial applications
- Curtain system models are offered in various styles for the optimum solution of application requirements
- Economical alternative to rigid acoustical panel systems
Acoustic Curtain Floor Mountain Systems –To Download Complete Brochure click here
Universally fitting roller track connectors or mode from
12 gouge zinc-plated steel. Single or double track end, corner, middle.
Mode from 16 gouge hot dipped galvanized steel. Single or double track.
Curved track: 2′ radius, 90° sgl. or dbl.
All track pieces slide into all track connectors.
* 16CT curved piece has flared ends, the same dimensions as a connector piece, and will accept straight frockpiecesfitted info ifs ends. Once assembled, it functions as a continuous piece of track. Curved connectors are available with mounting hardware for the floor, suspended, wall, ceiling mounted, or HD systems.
**Double rock is two identical pieces to be used with double connectors, but are not physically joined together.
Universal Track Parts:
Universally fitting rollers availa ble in l l/2″ nylon , or l ” steel. All hook / roller assemblies use two rollers.
Mode from 12 gouge steel. Column s telescope over bases and connectors up to 12′ in height.
Two-floor base options are available:
- 12″ square, 1/4″ thick steel plate
- 6″ square, 3/16″ thick steel plate.
Acoustical Enclosure System
Industrial In-Plant Enclosures
Portable Enclosure Brochure
Acoustic Hardware System
Acoustic Enclosure Gallery
IBM needs versatile equipment enclosures. Read Case Study
Industrial Machinery Acoustic Enclosures…..Read Case Study
Acoustic Enclosure for Excessive Generator Noise…. Read Case Study
- Industrial Plants
- In-plant Offices
- Encloseable Noise Sources
- Outdoor Noise Sources
- Printing Presses
- HVAC Applications
- Stamping Presses
- Pipe and Duct Jackets
- Inplant Noise Curtains
- OEM Applications